susdrain and CIRIA take reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of its website(s) are accurate. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of susdrain.org, no warranty or fitness is provided or implied, and susdrain, CIRIA, its partners, supporters, employees or associated organisations shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage arising from its use.
susdrain and CIRIA may change web content at any time without notice.
susdrain.org includes links to third party websites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended as an endorsement of such websites and/or their content.
Any PowerPoint presentations and images in the Picasa gallery are free to use as long as susdrain is acknowledged as the source.
The copyright in the text, factsheets, briefings, guidance, layout and any other materials (excluding PowerPoint presentations and Picasa gallery images) is owned by susdrain and CIRIA. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use or copy any of the text or other materials on the website (or any extracts from the same), you must first contact susdrain for copyright permission in relation to the proposed use. In addition, any use of text or other materials on the website (or any extracts from the same) in published materials must identify the susdrain materials involved and reference the author's name and organisation, and if requested, the authors contact details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any opinions expressed within the blog are those of the author and not necessarily held by susdrain, CIRIA, its partners, supporters, employees or associated organisations. The information contained in the Blog (the "Blog") is intended solely to provide general guidance on matters of interest for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. Please be aware that information provided by this blog is subject to change. We recommend that you do not take any information held within as a definitive guide to the law or the relevant matter being discussed. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in the Blog. You are advised to seek legal or professional advice where necessary rather than relying on the content supplied by the author(s) of the blog.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in the Blog has been obtained from reliable sources, susdrain, CIRIA, its partners, supporters, employees or associated organisations are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in the Blog is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader. In no event will susdrain, CIRIA, its partners, supporters, employees or associated organisations, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in the Blog or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
From time-to-time we have guest bloggers post on our site.
The views, opinions and positions expressed within these guest posts are those of the author alone and do not represent those of susdrain, CIRIA, its partners, supporters, employees or associated organisations. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within articles are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with them.
Certain links in this Blog connect to third party web sites. susdrain, CIRIA, its partners, supporters, employees and associated organisations do not accept any responsibility for, nor makes any representations as to the accuracy of, any content in such third party web sites.
Third parties may submit comments for publication on the Blog. Any such comments are submitted on the basis that susdrain will review and may edit such comments, and that not all submissions will be published. Any third party comments published on the Blog (whether edited or not) are third party information for which susdrain takes no responsibility and disclaims all liability, and the above disclaimer applies to any such third party comments.
If and to the extent that you submit any personal data (such as your name and email address) to susdrain through the Blog, including by email to the Blog manager, susdrain (as data controller) confirms that it will only use any such personal data for the purposes for which you have provided such data.
The Forum is provided by susdrain.org as a free service giving all registered members an opportunity to share information and ideas in a password protected web enabled environment. Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. susdrain, CIRIA, its partners, supporters, employees or associated organisations bear no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
These rules apply to your use of the Forum:
1. If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to susdrain.org (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
2. You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on susdrain.org any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the susdrain.org discussion forum only for lawful purposes.
3. All discussion forum messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
4. Login and password details must be kept secure at all times and must not be shared.
5. All discussion forum messages must contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material.
6. Contributions must be accurate (where factual); genuinely held (where an opinion is stated) and relevant;
7. To maintain a high quality content, discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas.
8. Discussion material on susdrain.org is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through the susdrain.org discussion forum, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the susdrain team. If you wish to raise a complaint about any content on the Forum, please email the details of your complaint to email@example.com.